When I left for Peru in August, I planned and dreamed about what my life would hold once I landed back in the states in December.
But I am so, so thankful that the Lord has better dreams for me.
I now have the incredible honor of partnering with God and Camino De Vida to expand the gospel in the beautiful city of Lima, Peru until He calls me elsewhere. Camino De Vida is a rapidly growing church in an even more rapidly growing city. With them doubling their attendance in three years and offering 5 campuses across the city, CDV needs as many hands as they can get, and I am so honored that I am an extra set.
What Will Danielle Be Doing?
- Internship Coordinator for The Camino De Vida Missionary Internship
- Training, mentoring, and preparing young adults for the world of missions and living out their callings.
- This means that what you prayerfully contribute to my journey in Peru will be having a global impact through all the students that we train. (Cool, right?)
- Small Groups
- Camino de Vida is officially launching their small group ministry on March 6th, 2017. There are so many things to be excited about with this ministry, but the life change and relational connections and accountability that will be created in these atmospheres is already a huge return on your investment.
- I have the honor of being on the team that is developing and preparing systems and strategies to carry out small groups effectively in the church. Coming from Church of the Highlands has given me such incredible insight into how small groups should be done and it is an honor to be able to share that knowledge to advance the Kingdom of God.
- Projects that develop over the year that need assistance.
- IDL is a ministry program that CDV opens for students here in Lima and across Peru. I have had the honor to be an assistant to 3 of the teachers over the past 5 months here in Lima and I am excited to see what else He will have me do within this area.
- As stated earlier, Camino De Vida is a rapidly expanding church both locally and with their international influence. As the church grows, so do opportunities to invest and sow into the kingdom!
What Can YOU Do?
Because of the immigrations laws in Peru, missionaries are not allowed to be paid by the churches that they serve, so all the missionary staff that serves at CDV live solely on faith donations. These gifts take the form of monthly recurring donations in increments of $25, $50, $100 or $22 or whatever you feel that the Lord is laying on your heart to give. It can also take the form of a one-time donation!
This is very easy to do– simply click the link below and enter a few boxes of information and you’re on your way to investing in the kingdom of God by expanding the gospel in Lima, Peru and worldwide! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to see hope restored.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Because of you and your generosity we have been able to see some truly incredible things happen in Lima, and I can’t wait for you to be a part of it too.